Books for Guidance;
1. How to prepare for Civil Service Examination by Nikhil Pavan Kallyan, IAS and other experts.
2. How to prepare for CSAT – How to prepare for CSAT
3. Civil Service Intervew Scripts – Civil Service Interview Scripts
4. Other Books for Career Guidance – Books for career Guidance
Books for Preparation;
These books are more enough to crack the Prilims, but how ever with these books, some more materials are needed compulsory for an efficient output for the exam. Some of the major materials are;
- Newspapers – Hindu (Editorial is must) (http://www.thehindu.com) , Indian Express (http://indianexpress.com), Businessline (http://www.thehindubusinessline.com), Economic Times (http://economictimes.indiatimes.com)etc. Among this Hindu is most important.
- Magazines – FRONTLINE (http://www.frontline.in), YOJANA (http://yojana.gov.in), KURUKSHETRA etc
- Websites – PIB (http://pib.nic.in/newsite/mainpage.aspx), MEA (http://www.mea.gov.in), MHA (http://mha.nic.in), 12th 5 Year Plan (http://12thplan.gov.in)
If any materials needed, please inform by contacting through Whatsapp or by mail (email@example.com).
All the very best friends…. Thank You!